All prices are in US Dollars, F.O.B. Elk Grove Village, IL unless otherwise stated on this order. Payment can be made using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (or pre-pay with cash, check or money order). Extended payment terms are available with approved credit. A 1.5% finance charge will be applied for late payments.
For custom made parts (converted / slit), it is our policy to consider an order complete if it is within +/- 10% of the original quantity ordered. If you require shipment of exact quantities, please indicate "ship exact quantity" on your purchase order.
Orders for standard and/or stock products may only be canceled or revised prior to the shipment of the order. Converted / slit and made-to-order products may only be canceled or revised prior to the beginning of production.
• TapeCase must approve and issue an RMA number prior to the return of any material.
• All claims must be made within 45 days of the invoice date and products must be returned within 15 days of RMA request.
• All returned material must be returned in “as new” saleable condition.
• A restocking fee of up to 25% may apply on returned orders.
• Customer is responsible for shipping on all returns, unless return is due to TapeCase error.
• Custom orders, including custom shaped die-cuts, custom printed labels, & custom printed tapes, cannot be returned unless the material is deemed defective.
TAPECASE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. User is responsible for determining whether the TapeCase product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for a user’s method of application. Please remember that many factors can affect the use and performance of a TapeCase product in a particular application. The materials can be bonded with the product, the surface preparation of those materials, the product selected for use, the conditions in which the product is used, and the time and environmental conditions in which the product is expected to perform are among the many factors that can affect the use and performance of a TapeCase product. Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a TapeCase product, some of which are uniquely within the user’s knowledge and control, it is essential that the user evaluate the TapeCase product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application.
If the TapeCase product is proved to be defective, THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AT TAPECASE’S OPTION, SHALL BE TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE OF OR TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE TAPECASE PRODUCT. TapeCase shall not otherwise be liable for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including negligence, warranty, and strict liability.